The right mobility ramp will ensure you have easy access over doorways, raised landings and even to and from your cars while reducing the risk of accidents or injuries. To find the most suitable mobility ramp, whether you are using a walker or a wheelchair, please prepare the following information.
1. What type of ramp are you looking for?
2. What material of ramps do you require?
3. Where are you using your ramp?
For a threshold or steps
For a vehicle
4. What purpose do you need your ramp for?
For wheelchair and mobility
For moving items
5. If for wheelchair & mobility which of the following conditions apply?
Assisted Occupied Wheelchair
Unassisted Occupied Wheelchair
6. What is the maximum weight does the ramp need to support?
300kg or less
300kg to 400kg
400kg to 500kg
500kg to 800kg
7. Are you able to provide a photo of the area of application?
8. Additional information specific to your needs.